Quick update behind the scenes

Hi Agung,

Happy holidays! Here's a quick rundown of what's been happening on my end lately...

This year has flown by with a ton of activities.

I've been coaching my oldest son's high school squash teams, juggling both A and B squads. On top of that, I've gotten involved in cricket coaching and managing.

And, my second eldest is also into squash, and my younger kids are engaged in various activities. So, it's been a whirlwind of sports and more sports!

Amidst all this, I'm putting my heart into a squash coaching app. This pro-bono project involves a lot of filming, editing, and app development. It's time-consuming but rewarding.

Business-wise, it's been a breakthrough year. We've advanced significantly in our custom AI tool development, gaining a competitive edge in several areas.

For 2024, I'm planning to take things up a notch, focusing on enhancing user experiences in all my projects.

In the 'Learn Guitar' niche, I've reacquired a website I helped start years ago. We're currently upgrading it and plan to integrate AI tools for songwriting and learning guitar by ear.

I'm applying this AI-centric strategy across a broad spectrum of niches to enhance our products.

Especially in online marketing, I'm keen on building more efficient tools that handle previously time-consuming tasks. A bit like giving you additional team members to do tasks for you (and my team and I use these same tools ourselves).

There's a lot brewing behind the scenes, including image, copywriting, and video tools. I'm not just creating tools for the market; I'm making tools that I need and use personally.

Is there a particular tool you wish existed or could be improved? Let me know, and perhaps my team and I might just develop it.

Stay tuned for my next newsletter, where I'll share my best performing online business models from 2023 and I'm focusing on in 2024.

Chat soon,

Mark Ling

Founder of Traffic Travis
https://www.traffictravis.com


No comments on "Quick update behind the scenes"

Leave a Reply