2024 online business predictions

Hi Agung,

Merry Christmas!... I hope you're having a good time during the holiday season.

My four kids are super thrilled, especially Hudson, my 5-year-old. I can hear him laughing and screaming in the background while I'm writing this :)

--- My 2024 Online Business Predictions ---

I created a quick video discussing the strategies that worked for me this year and my plans for the next.

I share some predictions also about what I think will go well... And some warnings about what not to do also.

==> [Video] How to Win at Online Marketing in 2024

Just to provide some background on the shifts in online business...

...And why I'm excited about them.

I began my online journey in 1999, when the internet was starting to impact businesses.

I was 20, and I ventured into affiliate marketing and was fortunate with the timing.

Within a few years, I established a language company that rivaled well-known names, achieving success in guitar lessons, dog training, and dropshipping.

However, my most significant income came from promoting products as an affiliate.

That was 24 years ago.

Since then, the online landscape has undergone substantial changes.

"Disruptive" here means changes that upset those who don't like change.

But adapting to change is key for long-term online success.

I don't mean chasing every new trend. I mean recognizing big, lasting changes.

Like when people started using the internet on phones, those who made mobile-friendly sites did well.

Early app developers on Google and iPhone also had an advantage.

When YouTube started, people who made videos found it easier than traditional SEO.

These kinds of changes keep happening.

Right now, I see new big opportunities.

They're long-term, easier to start now than when they get more crowded around 2025/2026.

Good business ideas are always good, but there's less competition in the beginning.

One thing remains constant.

Your profits = Leads x Conversions x Average $ Per Sale x Average # of Sales Per Customer (Minus Costs).

How you get leads and make sales may differ.

But focusing on these basics is always crucial to long term business growth.

Check out my video here...

==> [Video] 2024 Predictions (and what I'm doing)

I can't wait to be a big part of your success in 2024!

Happy holidays!

Kind regards,

Mark Ling

Founder of Traffic Travis
https://www.traffictravis.com


No comments on "2024 online business predictions"

Leave a Reply