I had to see this for myself

Hi Agung,

I realize this is a little off topic today, but I'm sharing this with you because it's something I'm doing on the side that may have a big upside for years to come.

I almost didn't give it a go because of what happened to me previously…

Several years ago I had a friend of mine ask me to promote his trading software.

I tested it myself and lost 7k on it, it was highly flawed. Needless to say I refused to promote it.

I also told everyone who promoted it that I would never work with them because they are promoting something that clearly doesn't work.

I was frustrated to see so many big name marketers promoting this product, but I no longer talk to any of them.

Once trust is gone, there's no point.

Well the reason I'm mentioning that experience is that I've had a totally different experience in the last 24 hours.

Another friend of mine has been doing extremely well thanks to some software he is using.

But this time it's trading in crypto.

I normally stay clear of that stuff, but a further 6 of my friends have already tried his software and are making excellent returns.

One of them has been using it for 2 months and has made over 350 per day on average!

So I tried it, and in my first 24 hours, I've already made $1910.

This software doesn't work by buying low, holding a position and selling high.

It works by making hundreds of trades per day, dozens per hour, all on the 'wiggle' that occurs when prices change throughout the day.

So he even profits when the price goes DOWN, as the wiggle is still there.

Anyway, it has only been 24 hours for me.

I'll give it more time before I fully sing the praises of this.

But given several of my friends are doing well with this, and I've already made a great start, I am certainly very excited.

Oh and btw, I invested just under 5k into the bot that made almost 2k so far.

I created 3 bots, each with a similar amount invested.

I could have started smaller, but given people I know personally were doing so well, I decided to give it a bit of a hefty start.

The other 2 bots made me $12 and $24 respectively in the first 24 hours. Early days.

I know that sounds low, but bear in mind both those cryptos dropped in value a lot during that period.

So the fact that EVEN WHEN IT DROPS you still profit… That is a sign of a very smart piece of software.

Are you interested in hearing more about this?

Hit reply on this email and say 'please tell me more' and if enough people are doing that, it'll let me know that this is a topic I should follow up on more.

It's slightly off topic to internet marketing, but I wanted to let you know what I'm getting into on the side.

The other stuff, Affiliate sites, YouTube ads, YouTube organic, a bit of drop shipping stuff, etc, will also be covered in upcoming newsletters.

Kind regards,

Mark Ling

Founder of Traffic Travis
https://www.traffictravis.com


No comments on "I had to see this for myself"

Leave a Reply