Why systems are so important

Hi Agung,

My daughter Poppy (who was born 6 weeks early) is now home from the hospital :)

She is doing great and it's really good having us all under one roof.

In case you don't know, I have 3 other children (boys aged 11, 9 and 2).

So it has been a super busy time lately!

I've been juggling going back and forth to the hospital, looking after the other 3 boys, playing squash (gotta keep fit), and running my various online businesses.

It hasn't been easy, but things have been working out pretty well so far.

The main reason is that my wife Steph is a superstar, everyone needs a superstar player on their team and she's ours at home :)

And the other big reason things have been going ok is that my online business has solid systems in place, so that it's not entirely reliant on me.

Ask yourself this question… If it wasn't for you… Would your online business still thrive and grow?

If not, what system(s) need to be in place for it to keep growing, with or without you?

You may not be able to put these all in place overnight but by being AWARE of the systems that need to be in place, you will be able to gravitate towards that situation over time.

Whether you are an online affiliate marketer or dropshipping physical products, you need to systematize what you are doing… And then automate as much of those systems as you can.

Automation can take these forms:

1. Software
2. Staff (or a virtual worker)
3. Time set aside that you always do the work (you are the staff member on an automated time schedule that you follow to get things done)
4. Templates (fill in the blanks to speed up things like writing emails, advertising copy and more)

I encourage you today to make a list of all the automations that would make you more successful in your online business.

For instance you might write this…

I want someone to buy Facebook traffic for me… Someone who can maintain 50% profits and I'd like to be paying that person 10% of adspend.

I want someone who can answer all my customer support emails promptly and efficiently.

I want them to get glowing ratings from my customers and potential customers. I want them to be based overseas (Philippines) where it won't cost too much to fill this position.

I want software that makes it easy for me to add webpages to my site that are mobile optimised.

I want software that plugs in with other dropshippers so that when a customer orders from me, it automatically orders it from the drop shipper and ships it to the customer.

I hope you get the idea.

Your list might be different to this…

And you may not be ready to fulfill your list right now… But by knowing where you are heading, you are more likely to move in that direction.

I hope you have a great rest of the day.

Kind regards,

Mark Ling

Founder of Traffic Travis
https://www.traffictravis.com


No comments on "Why systems are so important"

Leave a Reply