The 3 biggest opportunities for 2021

Hi Agung,

I don't know about you but I'm not back to full time work mode yet after New Years.

My kids are still on school holidays, so we've got a lot planned this next week.

I AM EXCITED though, about 2021 and what lies ahead.

There are almost too many opportunities that it's vital to stay focussed.

For me the 3 biggest opportunities are:

  1. Dropshipping physical products from the USA, driving traffic OUTSIDE of Facebook.
  2. Building and monetising YouTube content channels.
  3. Affiliate Marketing via YouTube, Solo Ads and Facebook traffic sources.

And if I had to pick a fourth, I'd say Digital Product Creation / Marketing, though that does require several more pieces to the puzzle in order to systematize.

It's something I do really well, but also is more time consuming and requires strong copywriting and to do customer support.

With that in mind, during this month, January, I'm going to share a lot of tips to do with the first of those opportunities.

I've been dabbling with my own online store following another marketer's method and it's making in the low thousands per month.

Not bad given it's just a side project.

My friends are making over $1MM per months from this method, and some of their top students are making as high as 6 figures per month.

I have a warning though.

Beward of Shiny Object Syndrome.

What that means is, if you already have a profitable model going well for you…

…Don't expect the next 'shiny object' to be any better than what is in front of you.

Every method has challenges and difficulty along the way.

The grass is not necessarily 'greener' on the other side. It's just different.

All good opportunities all rely on Traffic, Conversions and Repeat Sales (or a large cart).

And each have their pros and cons that make them more or less appealing, depending on what you are motivated by.

So don't go looking for a plan that is necessarily 'easier', what's more important is that the plan is proven and one you can dedicate yourself towards.

Regular daily action and the ability to embrace stubborn obstacles, is the key to a phenomenal year ahead.

Talk soon,

Kind regards,

Mark Ling

Founder of Traffic Travis
https://www.traffictravis.com


No comments on "The 3 biggest opportunities for 2021"

Leave a Reply