I built a site following his methods

Hi Agung,

Several months ago, I built and marketed a website following my friend Aidan's unconventional drop shipping method.

I dropship products like laptop stands, back posture correctors, micro fiber towels and more.

Note that all suppliers are in the USA, and I don't pay for products until AFTER the customer has ordered them from me (so it's all positive cashflow).

Plus, I had to do this on the side on minimal hours per week, as I have several other things going on in my business.

So, things didn't go perfectly. Some other beta testers showed results a lot quicker than me. And some have scaled to 5 and 6 figures per month!

But despite my slow start, I'm really happy with the fact that it is now making several thousand a month in additional passive income.

And since then, Aidan has updated the system even further, by adding additional shortcuts, to overcome some of the more time-consuming parts.

It really is an impressive 5 step model.

To find out the full details, follow the link below to grab their free book.

This gives a full overview of the method.

==> Click here to grab it now
(New Free Book plus video)

In other news, in case you missed the free mini course from me.

I interviewed Aidan during this mini course (in video 4) and there are several other videos that overview this method in more detail.

Here's the link to grab that in case you missed it:

==> Mini Course Plus Workshop: Unconventional Dropshipping Method

Enjoy and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Mark Ling

Founder of Traffic Travis
https://www.traffictravis.com


No comments on "I built a site following his methods"

Leave a Reply