This tripled my conversions almost overnight



Hi Agung,

This tripled my conversions almost overnight…

A few years ago a friend of mine introduced me to the power of slideshow-style video salesletters.

I took what was an 'ok' converting written sales letter on just about any website of mine in any niche, and translated it into a video slideshow using powerpoint, camtasia, and a voiceover artist, and I tripled my conversion rates almost overnight.

Sales skyrocketed, affiliates loved promoting my products, and I've made millions from video sales letters during that time and they are an essential part of my niche marketing business.

The problem when I try to teach this to my students is that the costs of Camtasia, Powerpoint etc total up over $500, and then it's not that straight forward to put it together…

Until now.

****
If you're in a rush and want to check out the exclusive 50% off special on the new Easy VSL software, then go here:
==> Exclusive Special: Easy VSL (don't miss this)
****

One of my good friends created a new software tool that is makes it SUPER easy to create these slide-show style videos, WITHOUT needing camtasia, without needing powerpoint, and it's packed with a lot more features.

You can even use these videos btw, for affiliate videos, youtube videos, etc, not just sales videos, there's a lot of opportunity here.

Great news is that I twisted his arm to offer his new Easy VSL software at less than HALF the regular price, but this is only valid until Friday.

Check it out here, there's a great explanation video on the page so that you can see the software being demonstrated, it's incredibly simple, and hugely powerful…

==> Exclusive Special: Easy VSL (don't miss this)

Enjoy!

Kind regards,

Mark Ling
Founder of TrafficTravis.com

Address: PO Box 41072, Ferrymead, Christchurch 8247, New Zealand

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments on "This tripled my conversions almost overnight"

Leave a Reply