Reminder: 18 hours till Easy VSL special is over



Hi Agung,

Just sending you this quick reminder email that the 50% off special offer for the powerful Easy VSL software expires in about 18 hours from now.

****
If you're in a rush and want to check out the exclusive 50% off special on the new Easy VSL software, then go here:
==> Exclusive Special: Easy VSL (50% off special expires in 18 hours)
****

As I mentioned in my previous emails, introducing VSLs into my niche marketing business tripled my conversions almost overnight...

I took what was an 'ok' converting written sales letter on just about any website of mine in any niche, and translated it into a video slideshow using powerpoint, camtasia, and a voiceover artist, and my conversation rates skyrocketed, affiliates loved promoting my products.

The problem when I try to teach this to my students is that the costs of Camtasia, Powerpoint etc total up over $500, and then it's not that straight forward to put it together…

Until now.

One of my good friends created a new software tool that is makes it SUPER easy to create these slide-show style videos, WITHOUT needing camtasia, without needing powerpoint, and it's packed with a lot more features.

You can even use these videos btw, for affiliate videos, youtube videos, etc, not just sales videos, there's a lot of opportunity here.

Great news is that I twisted his arm to offer his new Easy VSL software at less than HALF the regular price, but this is only valid until Friday.

Check it out here, there's a great explanation video on the page so that you can see the software being demonstrated, it's incredibly simple, and hugely powerful…

==> Exclusive Special: Easy VSL (don't miss this)

Enjoy!

Kind regards,

Mark Ling
Founder of TrafficTravis.com

Address: PO Box 41072, Ferrymead, Christchurch 8247, New Zealand

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments on "Reminder: 18 hours till Easy VSL special is over"

Leave a Reply