How to write video salesletters that convert



Hi Agung,

Last week I ran a launch in the dating niche, and I managed to make over 3000 sales, plus over 1000 upsells also.

The reason I was able to do so well all came down to the fact that I had a video salesletter that converted very strongly.

There are a couple of guys whom I've learned just about everything I know about video salesletters from, and one of them has agreed to be on a live webinar with me tonight at 8pm EST (That's New York time):

==> How to write MEGA high converting video salesletters

This guy used to charge himself out at $25,000 per sales video script, but now he just writes them for his own products as that makes him several million per year.

He not only has a brilliant formula to share with you on this webinar, he also has developed some incredible software that basically writes your video salesletter for you (you just make choices along the way in the software and fill in the blanks).

This software will be offered to you at the end of the webinar for those of you who are interested in a semi done-for-you solution. I bought a copy of this myself and I highly recommend it.

Either way, it'll be well worth your time to be on this webinar to hear his cutting edge 5 step formula for video salesletter conversion success.

That's the same 5 step formula that he has used to generate over 10 million in sales for clients, and the same 5 step formula that I used last week to generate over 3000 sales of a $47 product in the dating niche.

Don't miss this one of a kind live webinar:

==> How to write MEGA high converting video salesletters

Kind regards,

Mark Ling
Founder of Traffic Travis

http://www.traffictravis.com

P.S. If there's one skill that I'd recommend that you became obsessed with, it is copywriting. If you can learn to write words that SELL, you will make millions. No doubt about it, it's the most important skill bar-none online.

Address: PO Box 41072, Ferrymead, Christchurch 8247, New Zealand

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments on "How to write video salesletters that convert"

Leave a Reply