My new 10-page website (results already)

Hi Agung,

A friend asked me to try his 'free traffic' method for earning affiliate commissions.

Since he makes over 7 figures yearly, I figured it's worth a shot, so that I can also share the results with my subscribers if it goes well.

Here are the initial outcomes.

It's just over 30 days old and has already earned $45 in affiliate commissions from Bing and Google search traffic

While it may not seem like a lot, the site is already ranking high for more than a dozen search phrases, which is impressive for such a short period, considering it's organic traffic.

The site is about 10 pages and most of the content is generated, so this is an easy process.

I'll be releasing a video in the next day or two (once I record it) showcasing the website and explaining how this method works.

Keep an eye out for that.

This is another great way to drive traffic to any offer, and it's no wonder they are making 7 figures a YEAR in commissions as affiliates.

Also, in case you missed it, here's the video I released yesterday which showed 2 big keys to scaling up large commissions online.

==> 2 big keys to scaling up high commissions online

Talk soon!

Kind regards,

Mark Ling

Founder of Traffic Travis
https://www.traffictravis.com


No comments on "My new 10-page website (results already)"

Leave a Reply