[Video] Using A.I. to Write a Chapter of a Book

Hi Agung,

I recently made a video demonstrating how to use AI to help write a book chapter.

In this video, I show you how to structure a chapter using one method, and then I compare the results from ChatGPT to Sophie's software tools.

This video is one of several videos on the page below (there are a lot of great training videos here):

==> [Video] Using A.I. to Write a Chapter of a Book
(Note: It's the 12th video on this page)

Quick reminder also, the doors to Sophie Howard's stupendous eSelling Machine program will be closing at Midnight, Tonight.

Make sure to get in before the doors close.

If you've ever dreamed of being a published author...

...Or if you've ever wanted to build up an empire of products on Amazon that keep ticking away making sales for you (without having to load up on inventory).

Then I couldn't recommend this any more highly.

Sophie is hosting the Final Call sessions today, where you can get your questions answered live, learn more about her method, and more.

==> The Final Call (starting shortly)

This is the last chance to catch this training, don't miss it.

Kind regards,

Mark Ling

Founder of Traffic Travis
https://www.traffictravis.com


No comments on "[Video] Using A.I. to Write a Chapter of a Book"

Leave a Reply