I own over 1000 books

Hi Agung,

I own over 1000 books.

I never set out to own so many, and I actually did prune back from the 1500 I had at the start of the year…

…But in the last 20 years, whenever I want to know more about a topic, I tend to just jump on amazon and go buy a book.

And when I set out to buy 1 book, I often end up getting 5 to 10 of them.

I have books on personal development, nutrition and health topics, sports tips, high performance, mindset, business, parenting, and many other topics.

And I'm one of hundreds of millions of people who buy books on Amazon every year.

So it's not surprising there are so many people making a killing from Amazon books when they pay out up to 70% royalties, and you don't need to buy inventory.

Sophie, a mom of 2, makes over 5k per week doing from her books on amazon (she pays others to write them for her).

Great news is that she has recently released a free book, plus several videos, that show how this whole process works:

==> The eSelling Manifesto - Sophie's process for profiting from Amazon Books
(Download and read this now)

Enjoy!

Kind regards,

Mark Ling

Founder of Traffic Travis
https://www.traffictravis.com


No comments on "I own over 1000 books"

Leave a Reply