Here are my results (testing his method)

Hi Agung,

A friend of mine that I mastermind within the affiliate marketing world, is making TENS of thousands per DAY.

He's doing it by making commissions by getting people to fill out enquiry forms, quizzes, and more.

For instance, if someone was to fill out an enquiry about schools in their local area, he may receive $15.

That's just a quick example.

Anyway, I have been trying this myself, and in just a matter of weeks am already doing over 1k per week (in profit).

This is early in my test.

I will update you on how this test is going after Christmas.

I love trying these types of offers because the commissions get paid regardless of whether a sale is made (paid just for the lead itself)…

…AND I've found that places where I run traffic (Google, YouTube, FB, etc) also tend to love them.

Staying a little diversified in my approach (but not too much), has helped me to continue to produce huge results as an affiliate for the past 23 years.

Looking forward to sharing more soon.

On another note, my kids are on school holidays now, so the countdown to Christmas in our house has begun! (I have 4 kids)

Hope you are having a great start to the holiday season!

Talk soon,

Kind regards,

Mark Ling

Founder of Traffic Travis
https://www.traffictravis.com


No comments on "Here are my results (testing his method)"

Leave a Reply