3rd time lucky

Hi Agung,

If you're in a rush and want to go check out my latest video update, go here:

=> 3 Doors To Success

*** 3rd Time Lucky ***

As many of you know, I live in New Zealand.

And until this year, it has been very hard to travel out of NZ and get back home without a 2 week quarantine period.

Just before the pandemic began, we'd booked a family holiday to Hawaii.

The kids had counted down the days and we had gotten to 3 days before the trip and bam, the pandemic arrived and the borders were closed.

The trip was postponed… And then we all went into lockdown for months, so it turned out to be an indefinite postponement.

Just over a year later, travel from NZ to Rarotonga opened up. Finally, a little 'bubble' we can travel between.

But then just days from leaving another outbreak occurred in Auckland, and bam, they went into lockdown (and that's the city we had to travel through to get to Rarotonga), so that put that vacation on ice too.

So fast forward to today.

On Saturday my family and I depart for Orlando for a theme-park filled vacation.

The kids have been counting down the days on a countdown calendar on the fridge…

…And so now we're all amped up for this.

Third time lucky I hope.

4 very excited kids (aged 1, 4, 10 and 12), well 3 of them are excited and one of them is a baby but she'll have a great time too!

I've heard of Hurricane Ian, though fingers crossed that will pass before we get there, or not too long after.

So anyway, I just wanted to fill you in on what I'm up to the next few weeks.

I'll be in Orlando, with the family.

Though I will check in online and release some updates from time to time while I'm away.

The rest of the team are still busy working hard, and that's the beauty of an online business. You can travel, and still keep tabs on things.

With that in mind, I thought today would be a great moment to share with you a video all about my 3 doors theory of success (yes this is related to what I've shared in this email as you'll see).

=> [Video] 3 Doors to Success

I hope you all are having a great week.

Kind regards,

Mark Ling

Founder of Traffic Travis
https://www.traffictravis.com


No comments on "3rd time lucky"

Leave a Reply