Warning: The Plan is not for everyone

Hi Agung,

I've been talking about Crypto and 'The Plan' during the last week and a half.

The doors to 'The Plan' close Tomorrow.

If you're in a rush, go here to watch the webinar replay, and to see how to claim my 'Crypto Singularity' bonuses:

==> Crypto Profits Replay plus Exclusive Bonuses

I've been asked various variations of this question several times this week…

"Is The Plan for me if…"

I'll answer a few of those here, because NO, it's not for everyone…

Q: Is The Plan for me if I'm new to Crypto and want to learn how to profit even if the market is going slightly down, or sideways?

A: Yes, that's what it's perfect for.

Q: Is The Plan for me if I only have under 500 to spend on Crypto after joining.

A: No. Running bots and trying to set up enough room for profit, and to set enough grid lines, etc, is difficult on lower spends. Yes it can be done, but it's less successful in general. So they recommend that you have at least 3000 to spend on Crypto after joining.

Q: Is 'The Plan' for me if I already have crypto, but have never run a bot?

A: Yes, this is perfect for those who have crypto but would like to learn how to profit from auto trading.

Q: Is 'The Plan' for me if I'm advanced and already run successful grid bots?

A: I'm unsure. It depends how advanced you are, and also whether you feel you will gain value from seeing their specific coin pair recommendations. I'd say you should watch the replay and that should give you an idea if it's going to add to what. you are doing or not.

Remember, the doors close at Midnight Tomorrow.

So if you are considering joining, or want to know the full details, make sure you check it out right now.

==> Follow this link for full details

Kind regards,

Mark Ling

Founder of Traffic Travis
https://www.traffictravis.com


No comments on "Warning: The Plan is not for everyone"

Leave a Reply