New video - Over 1.5k made on a ‘down’ day

Hi Agung,

A few days ago I released a video where I made 1k in front of you from crypto from a short term trade.

Firstly, I don't recommend day trading with crypto, don't do what I'm doing here.

I'm doing this because I know what I'm doing and I wanted to show you examples of quick 'wins' so you can see the power of this.

But there ARE easier and more 'set and forget' ways to profit from crypto that we will get on to shortly.

In the past week Bitcoin and other crypto have taken a bit of a dip in price.

This is usually a good time to buy on the dip, but on a day where a dip took place (yesterday), I recorded a video for you, showing me making over 1.5k in profit from a couple of trades.

As you'll see, even while over 80% of the currencies dropped in value, I was still able to have a tidy profit:

==> [Video] Watch me make over 1.5k in crypto on a 'down' day

I do have introductionary videos coming up shortly btw, and also a workshop where you'll see how to do well out of crypto from automated trading 'bots'

Look out for that from me soon.

Kind regards,

Mark Ling

Founder of Traffic Travis
https://www.traffictravis.com


No comments on "New video - Over 1.5k made on a ‘down’ day"

Leave a Reply