Quick update

Hi Agung,

Ok firstly a personal update, then an update about what I've been working on behind the scenes…

===

In my personal life, my wife Steph is pregnant :) And it's a girl!

So far I have 3 boys, 10, 9, and 2. So we're really happy to finally have a girl on the way (this will be the last member of our household).

My oldest 2 boys are very excited, and my youngest one keeps saying that he doesn't want a baby, lol.

So that's my personal life update…

===

…In the world of niche marketing, I've been working on several projects behind the scenes.

In one area of my business, I set up a Diabetes-related YouTube (YT) channel, which is about to reach 100k subscribers…

…And is producing thousands a week in profits.

In another area, I have a physical products website that I built following another marketer's model, that is making 1-2k per week (drop shipping from the USA).

With Facebook (FB) ads, I'm having mixed results… Though still making significant profit overall.

With YT ads, I've had mixed results this year (I've spent 70k on ads in various niches, and have made reasonable profit, but still learning there).

With organic YT, I plan on getting more niche channels going well in 2021, given how successful things have been going there in 2020.

I'm noticing with my FB ads that the ones that are going the best for me, as an affiliate, are the ones that keep people on my page longer before they end up on the affiliate's offer…

…And the ones that are doing well have more info on the site, so that it comes across as though I am a vendor, not just an affiliate (even if I am the affiliate).

I've also been doing reasonably well with Solo ads (buying email traffic to newsletters) and making commissions promoting various offers… However this has been a little more hit and miss, and harder to scale.

The good thing about solo ads is that they have allowed me to test out offers so I know which ones convert well, and angles that may work, prior to advertising on FB.

This year I've also released several niche info products in a variety of niches (relationships, health, education, wholesale drop shipping software, personal development and more).

It has been a busy year, and a bit crazy with everything that has been going on in the world… But overall it has been a better year this year, than 2019.

Things are moving upwards, and I could not recommend running an online business any more highly than right now.

Both physical product and info product models are on the rise. And job security is the highest when you are your own boss and have all the pieces together.

Sorry this email is a bit of a brain dump of stuff. I just wanted to share this quick update on what has been happening behind the scenes.

I've been doing a lot more than what is in this email also.

The lowest hanging fruit models for success right now, from what is working for me, are Dropshipping physical products (via a Shopify store), or being an affiliate and buying paid traffic (or driving organic youtube etc, though it takes some work to create a quality channel).

I forgot to mention that email marketing is also going well (it must be or you wouldn't even be reading this email!), and I have a lot more to share there also.

So anyway, things are going well, but it's also important to note that one of the main reasons I have done well is that I'm 'comfortable with being uncomfortable'.

What that means is that I understand that it's important to keep being persistent and be adaptable. Sometimes you try something and it doesn't work out as expected and it can take 3 or 4 goes at it, or adaptions before you settle on a profitable system that is working well.

Keep at it, whatever you are working on. Double down on the areas you find uncomfortable.

Accept setbacks and use them as opportunities to learn, adapt and thrive in the long term (where others may give up).

I look forward to sharing more marketing tips with you shortly.

Kind regards,

Mark Ling

Founder of Traffic Travis
https://www.traffictravis.com


No comments on "Quick update"

Leave a Reply