I get asked this question all the time...

Hi Agung,

I hope you're having a fantastic week!

Today I just wanted to touch on something I get asked a lot.

I receive many emails every week, especially from beginners, asking me:

"What's the easiest and quickest way for a beginner to make money online?"

To be totally honest, there's not just one simple answer that will apply to everyone.

It's not what most people want to hear, but it ultimately depends on the individual.

However, if we change the question slightly to ask me what I've personally seen to be the quickest way for the majority of beginners to be up and running...

... it would probably be Affiliate Marketing.

For those that don't already know, Affiliate Marketing is when you find someone with a desire/problem, and connect them with a paid solution, in exchange for a percentage of the profit (a "commission").

Some products, say on Amazon, offer a low percentage commission, say 1-3%.

Other platforms offer as high as 75%, and sometimes even 90%.

Depending on what kind of traffic you run, and how much volume you can push, will determine what kind of commission rates are great for you.

And that brings us to another really common question I get asked all the time:

"Where do you get traffic from?"

There are so many places to get traffic from, but one of the BEST ways to build your own source of traffic that you can tap into on command, at any time...

... is by building your own mailing list.

In a few days from now, I'm going to send you another email about building your own email list...

And why it's just as important now as it ever has been, despite those who claim email is dead (trust me, it definitely isn't!)

Keep an eye out for that email in a few days, where I'll also break down some of the best ways to build your own list, and how you can get started ASAP.

Speak soon!

Kind regards,

Mark Ling
Founder of Traffic Travis

Traffic Travis - PO Box 41072, Ferrymead, Christchurch 8247, New Zealand

Use the link below if you'd like to unsubscribe:
https://www.mailwizz.doubledotmedia.com/lists/tn354nwvwl75e/unsubscribe/oe0897lcop375/ma750qpy2wcc4


No comments on "I get asked this question all the time..."

Leave a Reply