3 Key Lessons From My Top Student

 

 

 

Hi Agung,

My top student, Mr B, now makes over 8 figures a year.

This is not normal btw, he's an outlier, it's crazy how far he has come, and while he started with me back in 2008 and we've had regular contact since then…

…I'd be naive to think that it's all my doing. I'm sure he has learned from many other mentors along the way also.

Here are 3 of his big keys to success.

1. He diversifies.

He is an affiliate, info product owner, and also sells ecommerce based physical products.

They tell you that it's vital to focus on one thing. Yet so many of the top entrepreneurs out there, myself included, have multiple streams of wealth.

There are crossover lessons between different systems. Never start more than one at a time, but once one is flowing well, then as long as you're willing to outsource to buy back your time, there's no reason why diversification can't help add stability.

2. A large portion of his income comes as an affiliate. He started out earning lots of low ticket commissions, and scaled up proceedings from there.

Now, most of his commissions come from higher ticket products. This totals over 7 figures a year in profit.

Note: I am running a workshop on this topic with Justin Atlan on Monday, here's the link to that:

==> The $1k Commission Shortcut

3. He makes a lot of mistakes, and welcomes them.

You'd think that a guy making 8 figures a year would be pretty precise and sublime at what he does. And to some extent he is, but he makes more mistakes also than most people I know.

He's not worried about perfection, he's more worried about taking steps forward, even if that means going down the wrong path and needing to learn from that.

He doesn't wait for anyone to tell him he can do something, he tries something, reaches a dead end, backs up, tries again, until he either proves it's not a good idea, or that it succeeds.

He says that the biggest determining factor in anyone's success is whether or not they can enjoy the process of learning, as much as the end result. Because if someone can't enjoy the learning process, they will often give up when stubborn or unexpected obstacles present themselves.

Mr B has asked to remain anonymous for now. Though I appreciate him being willing to allow me to share those tips from him.

I'm trying to see if I can twist his arm to do an interview with me sometime after Christmas, as he's pretty busy till then. Fingers crossed, as he has had quite an adventure over the years.

Here's to YOUR successful adventure in online marketing.

Make sure you check out The $1k Commission Shortcut

==> The $1k Commission Shortcut

 

Kind regards,

Mark Ling
Founder of Traffic Travis

https://www.traffictravis.com
Address: PO Box 41072, Ferrymead, Christchurch 8247, New Zealand

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments on "3 Key Lessons From My Top Student"

Leave a Reply