[Video] Backyard Injury = Boosted Conversion Rate?

 

 

Hi Agung,

Tonight something pretty crazy happened.

I was in the backyard playing sport (cricket) with my dad and 2 oldest sons...

And suddenly, out of nowhere, something totally unexpected happened to one of them.

I recorded a short video where I'll share this short story...

... but I'll also show you how it ties in with boosting your conversion rates...

... no matter WHAT you're selling.

==> [Video] Quick Tips For Boosting Your Conversion Rates

There's nothing for sale; no pitch.

I just wanted to share this with you, as I found it to be a great little lesson...

PLUS I thought it might resonate with the large number of my subscribers who have kids of their own :)

Enjoy!

Kind regards,

Mark Ling
Founder of Traffic Travis
http://www.traffictravis.com

 

Kind regards,

Mark Ling
Founder of Traffic Travis

https://www.traffictravis.com
Address: PO Box 41072, Ferrymead, Christchurch 8247, New Zealand

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments on "[Video] Backyard Injury = Boosted Conversion Rate?"

Leave a Reply