🎟️Live Q&A: What I'm Working On In 2019

 

 

Hi Agung,

A few days ago, I decided to try out something new.

Call it an 'experiment'.

I'm going to run live webinars at regular intervals, where I'll show you:

- what I'm working on currently
- share tips on things that are working right now in 2019
- run a Q&A segment so I can actually communicate directly with everyone

There's nothing being sold on these calls.

No pitch. No catch. Just what I hope will be pure value for everyone who attends.

I'm running the first session today (Sunday night US time), so if you're available, I'd love to have you there!

==> Click here to register for my private Q&A session

Here is the time for the call in various timezones:

Eastern Time: 7pm Sunday
Pacific Time: 4pm Sunday
Central Time: 6pm Sunday
London Time: Midnight Monday
Sydney Time: 9am Monday
New Zealand Time: 11am Monday

If you're unable to make the call, I'll be doing my best to ensure there's a replay available soon after.

Look forward to seeing you there!

==> Register for my free Q&A session

Kind regards,

Mark Ling
Founder of Traffic Travis
http://www.traffictravis.com

 

Kind regards,

Mark Ling
Founder of Traffic Travis

https://www.traffictravis.com
Address: PO Box 41072, Ferrymead, Christchurch 8247, New Zealand

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments on "🎟️Live Q&A: What I'm Working On In 2019"

Leave a Reply