7 Figure Workshop - 5 Minute Edition

 

 

Hi Agung,

There has been a LOT of positive response
regarding the 7 Figure Workshop Series this past
week.

However I also received an interesting email from
someone who hasn’t watched any of the webinars,
who challenged me to summarise the main points of
the webinar in just 5 minutes.

So here it is!

The FIVE Minutes version of the 7 Figure Workshop:

7 Figure Workshop: 5 Minute Edition [Don’t miss this]

I texted the link to one of my friends, Dan, and
this is our conversation:

Me: So what do you think?
Dan: That’s great, I think it’ll be really useful.
Me: Really? I cut it super short and missed a few
critical parts that were on the webinar, but
there’s only so much I can fit into 5 minutes.
Dan: No, that’s going to answer quite a few
questions people will have.
Dan: Plus, I’m going to show it to my wife now, lol.
Me: Ok great. One thing I left out, as there
wasn’t time, was the software for finding these
types of profitable products. It cuts weeks of
times down into seconds. But I don’t think it
matters for that 5 minute video, as it’s meant to
be a pretty clear overview.
Dan: No it’s great. I haven’t actually seen the
webinars myself yet and am now very intrigued and
interested to see more.
Me: Ok cool, I’ll let my readers see it then if
you think it will be helpful.

7 Figure Workshop: 5 Minute Edition [Don’t miss this]

Of course, if you’re truly serious about making
your first sales from this system in less than 30
days from now, then it will take more than 5
minutes for you to get the fuller picture of how
this all works.

With that in mind, I have 2 important links for
you…

ONE:

Webinar Replay: The Peculiar (But Profitable) Product Extravaganza
(And how you can make a fortune selling these products from home)

TWO:

NEW LIVE Webinar: Your First Sale In Less Than 30 Days
(Their Students Made $125M In 2017 Doing These 7 Steps)

This new webinar will recap everything you’ve
missed, plus we’ll be sharing some hidden gems
that have been saved for now.

Sorry, there will be no replay of this webinar, as
it’s the last private webinar I’ve been able to
secure with Aidan and Todd (as they are closing
the doors to new students).

I hope you enjoy the five minute video at the top
of this email, and look forward to seeing many of
you on the webinar.

Kind regards,

Mark Ling
Founder of Traffic Travis

http://www.traffictravis.com

Address: PO Box 41072, Ferrymead, Christchurch 8247, New Zealand

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments on "7 Figure Workshop - 5 Minute Edition"

Leave a Reply