I issued them a bold challenge

 

Hi Agung,

A few days ago I issued Aidan and Steve from 100k Factory a bold
challenge…

I challenged them to build a brand new site and see if they could
get it making sales in time for my final exclusive live workshop with
them (which is TONIGHT):

==> Click here to register for tonight’s workshop

Not only that but I also made it a bit trickier by requesting that this
site includes certain types of listings as their feature offers, including
heart shaped bike lights, camouflage walkie talkies, bluetooth 
headphones and car headlight coloured tints. 

I did this because I wanted to see them show you a brand new case
study that you can model for yourself, one that was built this past
week and is already making sales. 

You’ll see all of this, and you’ll see them break it all down step-by-step
so that you can do this for yourself. 

Plus there are more incredible secrets covered on tonight’s live workshop, 
follow the link below for the full details and to register:

==> Workshop: Fastest way to 6 figures from physical products

Don’t miss this.

Remember there is there is no replay as the doors to 100k factory are 
about to close

I can’t wait to bring this to you. 

Kind regards,

Mark Ling

Founder of Traffic Travis

 

Address: PO Box 41072, Ferrymead, Christchurch 8247, New Zealand

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments on "I issued them a bold challenge"

Leave a Reply